During this route, you will find patios full of history, tradition and culture. Visitors can discover the architecture and beauty of these patios and their history in a relaxed way, as well as the different types of flowers and the typical pots of the area.
During the month of May, the "Concurso de patios y rincones" (Courtyards and Corners Competition) is held, in which many of these patios take part and stand out for their composition, colour, care and beauty, giving a touch of joy and colour to the hallmark of local architecture. In the last edition held in the year 2022 the winners were:
CATEGORY TYPICAL CORNER
- FIRST PRIZE 6: Dorada Street
- SECOND PRIZE 5B: Nueva Street
- FIRST PRIZE 13: Colada de la Venta Lane
- SECOND PRIZE 19: Lenguado Street
- THIRD PRIZE 20: Jurel Street